Specifications: Color: Black Material: Steel ABS PVC Product dimensions: 48.5″x 26″x 46.5″ (L x W x H) Net weight: 70 lbs Running belt size: 38″x 16″ (L x W) Voltage: 110V/60Hz Motor peak power: 2.25HP Maximum weight: 220 lbs Speed: 0.62mph – 7.5mph Package includes: 1 X Electric treadmill 1 X Safety lock 1 X 5mm allen wrench 1 X 6mm allen wrench 1 X 13-16 wrench 1 X Methyl silicone oil 1 X User guide
Specially designed for home use the treadmill brings you a refreshing running experience.
Constructed of premium steel material the treadmill is sturdy and durable enough for long-term use and can support up to 220lbs. The running belt features anti-skid design effectively to avoid slipping which measures 38″ x 16″ to offer a wide running space. More importantly the running belt is designed with a 5-layer structure and special design effectively absorbs shock and impact while running. Meanwhile it also reduces noise and provides a quiet running environment for you perfect for home and office use. To make running more enjoyable the treadmill is equipped with Bluetooth so that you can connect the treadmill to your phone. What’s more the LED display clearly shows speed distance calories to track your exercise progress in real time.
Do not hesitate to buy it for your family! It can help you to keep fit.
- 2.25HP motor is powerful enough to leave an impressive performance
- 38″ x 16″ belt is wide and comfortable enough for running
- 5-layer running belt absorb shock and reduce noise while running
- Crafted with steel material to last for years and support up to 220lbs
- Features non-slipping running belt to avoid accident and sports injury
- With smart app control for humanized and professional running experience
- Safety key is available to stop the machine in emergencies for maximum safety
- 12 preset programs(varied pace running) and speed from 0.62mph-7.5mph for various of exercise needs
- You can connect the treadmill to your phone with APP GYMAX for an enjoyable running experience
- Equipped with LED display that shows speed distance calories for scientific training